Monday, November 15, 2010

She said: "I used to love talking on the phone. When the phone rang, I raced to answer it because it could have been some friend calling me, and if it was a friend we could happily talk until a parent yelled from downstairs: "Get off the phone. It's late". Now, phones are all about location and very little about anything else. When someone calls me now, they want to know where I am or where I'm going, or where I've been. When I call someone or someone calls me, the call could be about being in a store, or on the way to a store, or being in the subway or in intensive care, or on the way to Mars, or in a coma, or out to lunch. In other words, it could be about anything from anywhere, but probably the call won't be about anything long or much fun. The phone calls I get are about someone wanting to know where I am, when most of the time I'm not anywhere at all."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter