Friday, November 12, 2010

He said: "The walls in my house are white. They are white because white is not a color. I don't want to live with color. I've lived all my life up until now having to deal with color. I have been worn down by color and everything that conveys. Red is for anger and blood. Blue is for the sky and what might fall out of it. Green is for the things that grown and prosper on Brown earth. Tears have no color. Thoughts have no color. Prayers are free of color. Prayers do not distract us with colors. Since I was a boy, I was also a color. Having a color has proved to be a burden that I have had to walk around since the idea of color was invented by someone other than me. I have taken color off of my list of things to deal with. I live in a white house, because white has no color."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter