Saturday, September 24, 2011

She said: "Honey, I've done it all. I've been there and I have done all of that. I like being busy. What more can I tell you? I like what I do, so I do it a lot and as a result I have a GaZillion Friends. Just ask anyone. I know what's going on everywhere it seems. I don't just DO Social Media, honey, I AM Social Media. That's the thing that I do best. I have a job! This is my job. If someone posts something, I feel like, well, I have to respond. Doesn't matter if I don't know that person. So what? They don't know me either. And because I respond to all of them, some, and even maybe most, respond to me. And Liked? You want to know about Liked. Honey, I am for sure Liked. Maybe even loved a little. That, Dammit, that's where the rubber meets the road. Honey! My people love me. Because I am THERE for them."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter