Thursday, October 06, 2011

He said: "I haven't had a good week. Everything seems like it happens all at once, you know? I lost my job last week. No particular reason. "Cutting costs" they told me. And what pisses me off is I know my salary is gonna be used to make some fat cat fatter. So, that was the start of my week. Next is I found out my wife is gonna take the kids and move in to her Mother's place. Says things haven't been so good for a long time between us. Says I drink too much and abuse the kids by yelling at them when I'm drunk. So, lost my job, lost my family. W.T.F.? Do I slit my throat or walk off the pier? I'm not a bad person. I know that's what everyone says. But, really, I'm not. I'm just down on my luck and pissed off at who I am and where I am and why didn't work out better for me and my family. I just don't know. But one thing I do know is that this is a wake up call. I want things to be right again. I can't do it alone by my self. I can do this thing. I know I can. If there's one thing I know about this stinking world is that when things fall apart, they also fall together."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter