Wednesday, August 18, 2010

He said: "I looked up and saw a child, a boy, running down the hall. Then he turned the corner and was gone, but before he disappeared, he stopped for a moment and turned around and looked right at me. I didn't know who he was or where he came from, but I felt like, somehow, I knew this kid from somewhere. I just couldn't remember where. I thought about it all day which is weird because I'm not the kind of person who broods. But I kept seeing, in my mind's eye, that boy, stopping, turning around and looking directly at me before running around the corner. Why didn't I run after him? Or call out to him or something. The answer to that is I didn't know who he was when he looked at me like that. I didn't now that I knew him so very very well; that he was a part of me in some way. Why didn't I run after him? Why didn't I do something to catch up with him? Maybe I'll get another chance, but, somehow, I don't think so. I don't really believe anyone get's another second chance."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter