Monday, August 23, 2010

She said: "Oh, I used to love travel. The excitement of getting on a plane and taking off and being served drinks and food and magazines and, you know, just being treated like someone special. We were all special then. It was special to be on an airplane. Oh, I loved taking a pleasure boat somewhere and be on an ocean for several days and meeting people just like me and being asked to eat dinner with the Captain and having free drinks and just, you know, kicking back into some kind of fantasy life that for a few days was mine. I don't know what's changed, but it's not way it used to be. I'm not trying so much to catch up with myself like I used to do. I guess that it's because I'm already here and there's nothing, really, to catch up to. And, you know, when everyone is doing the same thing it's not special anymore. It's not like it used to be and I'm OK with that."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter