Friday, August 20, 2010

He said: "I was dreaming it was 105 degrees but there was no sun; in fact, everything was dark and my mind thought that I was dreaming and I couldn't wake up and I wasn't really certain where I was, exactly. But it was hot. I mean burning hot and all I wanted was a cool drink of water, but as it was so dark, I was afraid to move anywhere at all because I might fall into a vat of burning oil or something. First I thought it was so dark because there wasn't any light, but then I realized that the darkness was from the burning oil and then I smelled it and was sick. I don't know how I got to the burning oil but once i figured out where I was , I was quick to try and get out before I burned up. The air was poison and the water was poison and where ever I turned there was fire and stink. Then the nurse came into the room and took my vitals and wrote something on the chart and I didn't want to sleep any more because of the terrible smell of that oil."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter