Monday, November 29, 2010

She said: "It's Saturday day again. They say that I won't die on a Saturday, but I think they're wrong. I got this ache on my chest and I have these sores on my legs. I was up coughing all last night and no one, as far as I know, heard any of it. My eye sight is getting to be not so good anymore. I can't see the newspaper type so good now. All of those tiny letters just run together and I can't make any sense out of what I read anyway. The news is all about people that I don't know. The last President I can remember is that Jimmy Carter one. And, what kind of name for a President is "Jimmy"? No one is going to pay any attention to someone called Jimmy. That's a child's name, child! No President should be named with a child's name. I hope that I get some rest for my poor, tired, body tonight. And I wonder if I'll be able to eat anything they bring for supper. That last one was all mush."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter