Saturday, October 15, 2011

He said: "I have this feeling that I'm missing something. I have these thoughts that that it's already too late. I have these strange dreams that I'm floating on the water and I'm being pulled away from land and I don't know where I'm going, and I'm afraid of what I will find at the end of the sea that I am floating on. I have these feelings that I am alone and that the people I see are a mirage and are not real. I have these odd thoughts that come to me out of no where and that tell me that it is my time and that I must be here. I don't know where "here" is and I don't want to find out, really. I feel that I am being pulled somewhere by a force that I can't see or hear and that I don't know anything about. I feel that I am either here or that I'm gone. It doesn't make any sense, but then, it doesn't have to. If I am gone then I will surely soon be here."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter