Friday, October 14, 2011

She said: "Sometimes it's hard to tell. Sometimes it's real hard to tell what the hell is going on. I really don't know from one minute to the next. I mean, I think it will go in one direction but I end up in another place all together. I don't know how that happens. I really try. I really do try to make it make sense somehow. I can't explain it. I don't have the words I need. Sometimes it makes me afraid a bit. Sometimes I think I'm loosing my mind, or the little bit that is left. I try not to let my family know that I don't know what's going on. I think they probably know by now, but no one is rude enough to say anything. "It's just the way Mom is." That's what I think they must say to one another. That's just the way she is." Bless them. I know it's hard on everyone. But it is especially hard on me. I just don,t know really. I just don't know."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter