Friday, October 21, 2011

She said: "We had to rename the band because ME left. I don't why. He never explained it all. He just walked away. So "Me And You" became "ENU. We dropped the M. Without the spaces between the letters, the Band's name became some kind of animal: Enu. That worked for a little while until we found out that there was another band with those initials. We could buy them out, or rename ourselves again. There is an old saying that my grandmother used when I was little. She used to say that "The devil gives with one hand, and takes it away with the other." I could see now how that could apply to us. So, we renamed the band "GaZabi" It wasn't listed anywhere and was just strange enough to be interesting. The drummer has to leave for health reasons. This time I think we'll just hire another drummer".
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looking for Bands for Hire services.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter