Tuesday, November 01, 2011

He said: "We played as tho we were in the garden because, I guess, that's were we wanted to be. We wanted something more than what we had. I know that sounds selfish, but that's the way was was then. We thought that we could find something that was better, more pure, more forgiving than the place we were at. We thought that Nature or God or something would shelter us from what was around us: War, more War, Hate, more Hate, hunger for what we thought was promised to us. We were, of course, wrong. It couldn't last. There was too much against us. What we wanted couldn't be tolerated. But, after all, there did appear lessons to be learned. Quite a few, actually. The one that I still keep close to me is that if everything is level, then everything can be the same. But it is hard to make everything level. Humans just don't work that way. The reality is the Above You is Below me."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter