Friday, January 13, 2012

He said: "I could see it from above. I could see it even from far away. I could see it and I could smell it all around me. I was immersed in it. It was refreshing when I breathed in and it filled my body with it's essence. I was dizzy with the color and the light. I heard voices calling out to me in languages I had never heard of before. I was spinning on the core of something great and powerful. I was filled with it, but I don't know how that happened. I continued to look around me and eventually I saw it and felt it all. It was not separated from anything. It was everything, but it was everything that was happening at the same time, all at once. It was one. It was only one and the one was everything."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I could not understand what he saw and he sees. You have a great a words on it I like reading it.

scenic backdrops

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter