Wednesday, December 07, 2011

He said: "The docs called it cancer. They said was was pretty advanced. They wanted to know know why I didn't come in quicker. Well, I've got things to do, that's why. I run a business. The business don't run by itself. Someone has gotta be there, or nothing get's done. That's why I didn't come in earlier. I came when I could. I came when the pain didn't respond to the booze. I came when I'd had enough pain. I guess I didn't want to know. I guess that since it was invisible, it would stay that way. Well, I learned a lesson. I know something now that I didn't know before. I learned that I could take it and I learned that something that is invisible can become real. Something that is invisible can become very, very real."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think this story is for the people who are very hardworking and always spent their times on working and ignoring their health they don't notice that they are slowly dying.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter