Friday, November 18, 2011

She said: He was something alright. You know, one of those once in a million type of men. I fell for him at first glance. He was sweet and had a nice smile. Nice body, too. Every time we went out together, he had some little thing to give me. This was a major change from my last "good man". I gave that one up after he hit me with that meaty hand of his. Had a black and purple eye for about 2 weeks. No amount of make up could hide what he did to me. So, this new guy was like a light coming into my life again. Every thing was wonderful for a month or so. Then, her vanished. Poof. Just gone. I was about to loose my mind, I was so crazy with worry. Then he showed up out of nowhere. Bamm! There he was. Wouldn't tell me where he had been. Gave me a big smile and a hug and that was it. I cried for him, I was so worried, but he didn't want to share whatever the story was with me. So I made up to him because I loved him and even though I thought I deserved an answer, I didn't push him. But, then it happened again. He was gone and I was crazy with worry. And that was that. I couldn't do it again. I broke down. Then I broke up. And I tell my friends the short version of our time together. You know, just to make the whole thing brief: A Hole New Thing: A Fresh Start. Unknown Circumstances. A Broken Heart."
StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter